Saturday, November 15, 2008
Treasured moments
Made an unannounced stop by H/K's house to drop off and pick up a few things and found the family piling into their car to go somewhere. As the younger two grands are being buckled in car seats by mom and dad, the older two, N and R, run up to me with unabashed pleasure shouting, "Grandma! Grandma's here!!" With delight on her face, R jumps on my lap, gives me a hug and says, "we are so glad you're here".
WOW!!! How wonderful is THAT greeting!!!!
Oh Lord, my heart is full of gratitude for these precious moments when in their innocence and youth they think I am wonderful. The day will come when they will see me for the human that I am and respond in a more "mature" way. But Lord, You have allowed me to experience these treasured moments and I thank you, thank you, thank you!. I just love being "Grandma".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
wow, you are doing great with your blog. it is awesome to see you enjoying your grandchildren. how precious!!
Post a Comment