Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm read!

I'm so excited to get my first "comment"! Thanks Steph! :)

5 comments:

kathylovemeyer said...

WOW oh WOW am I impressed with your blog, girlfriend:) I think I am going to learn a few things from you too:) Like how did you put music and a playlist on your blog?? I want to do that but have never been able to figure it out. Give me a hint how, when you have the time.

And yes blogging can get addictive...but it is such a great way to share and express yourself:)
I am adding your blog to my blog roll - I will be checking in on you often. Go girl...you're doing great:)

Heather said...

Great job getting into the blogging! I will start following your blog-it is so much fun to see what is going on in other people's lives.

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being willing to help us with our bedding!!! I'll have to talk with you more, show you what I'm thinking. Norma Holly also said she would be able to help. So hopefully between all of us, we can figure something out.

6 Happy Hearts said...

Look at you!!
Your blog is beautiful, soo fall!!
Well the pox seem to be clearing up, however we have some nasty stomach bug that just won't go away?! I swear I have gone through a can of Lysol per day. Hubby has it tonight :(
Thanks for reading my blog & leaving comment love.
I can't wait to see how your blog develops!!

6 Happy Hearts said...

PS
I love your music list!!